Oftentimes we go about our day-to-day lives without much consciousness of what we say and do. This is simply because our brain is on autopilot with the familiarity of habit.
No doubt you’ve heard or read the following poem by Dorothy Nolte.
- If children live with criticism, they learn to condemn.
- If children live with hostility, they learn to fight.
- If children live with fear, they learn to be apprehensive.
- If children live with pity, they learn to feel sorry for themselves.
- If children live with encouragement, they learn confidence.
- If children live with tolerance, they learn patience.
- If children live with praise, they learn appreciation.
- If children live with acceptance, they learn to love.
Depending on what your own childhood was like, you may have grown into living out one or more of these behaviors. For many, it unintentionally became the first four on the list that they unconsciously incorporated into daily living. The behaviors filter into all areas of our life in the many kinds of relationships we have.
This has the potential for creating unhappy relationships with friends, family, co-workers, bosses, and life partners.
8 Principles to Revolutionize Your Inner Beliefs for a Better Life was born out of this knowledge. It serves to look at the most common aspects of things we do on a daily basis. It points out the “why” of the actions. This drives an internal shift and a new, mindful behavior begins to take place. Thus creating significantly improved relationships and peaceful thoughts.
Are you ready to break free from the cycle of anxiety and stress? Find your inner peace again? Feel like the best version of yourself?
For less than the price of two lattes, you can start your journey toward emotional freedom HERE.
Get your copy of 8 Principles to Revolutionize Your Inner Beliefs for a Better Life & Companion Workbook. Yes. Please!